Saturday, April 12, 2008

One day before my next exam for sociology, two of my classmates suddenly approached me, grinning. They started asking me whether I could get them the problems for the next exam. I believed I already curled my eyebrow that time… It turned out that they thought I was cheating on my last exam! They asked me my grade for the last exam which was an A, while I finished the 60 multiple choice problems exam for less than 15 minutes. They happened to suspect that I worked in Computer Lab had anything to do with where our professor actually composed the exam.


So, I told them that professors actually had their own computer lab to compose the exams, not the computer lab that students could use. By the time I was about to make it clear that they were, well, pretty rude, dared to ask that kind of question to me with their funny looking face, they didn’t apologize (duh!) but kinda backed off and well, ‘ran away’ with embarrassment…


Thinking back about that, sometimes I thought I would snap in normal circumstances. But that time I thought my brain didn’t work properly because watching those two dudes with their funny looking face and assumption, it was hilarious if not rude. It was really amazing that people’s assumption can be so blunt as how the rudest assumption sounds too stupidly funny.


At the end, I did the second test less than 20 minutes and got an A again. By the time I got out of the class, I felt satisfied. I don’t know why though. Maybe because I wanted to show them that my grades were not forged. I believe they will not dare to ask me similar question again.

No comments: